Hi, my name is Lisa. I usually host the Opening Act(ivity) at the Northtown Library.
Summer Reading is here, so time to make an Art/Reading Journal! Here are a few suggestions on what you can create:
- Choose a fun notebook or journal to write and draw in.
- Gather up some art supplies and a tote to carry all your supplies.
- Check out a field guide from the library on bugs, birds, flowers, etc.
- Be artistic with the titles of the books you read.
- Write out a description of the book.
- Draw a scene from the book.
Don’t forget to sign up for Summer Reading at spl.northwestreads.org!