Digital Lending: eAudiobooks
Listen to audiobooks on your computer or mobile device.
RBDigital is the library’s downloadable audiobook service (previously known as OneClickDigital). It is compatible with many devices, including Kindle Fire, Nooks, and iPads.You can access, browse, checkout, and download titles directly from the app on your device.
You must create an account on the RBDigital website prior to using the app.
Listen to audiobooks on your computer or device
- Go to RBDigital
- Click on Register in the upper right corner
- Enter your Spokane Public Library card number, choose a username and password (you will need to remember this), fill out the personal information and click Register
- Once you are registered, you can Sign In to your account. Click on your name to get to My Account – where you can change your settings – or My Titles – where you can see what you have checked out currently and previously
- RBDigital lets you search or browse for titles. Note that there are both audiobook and ebook titles available
- Click on a title to check it out or place it on hold if not available
- To listen to an audiobook, you will need to download either the desktop program or for an even better user experience, download the app on your mobile device (Get the app for iOS here or for Android here.) Bonus, you can also read magazines on the same app!
Tips for using RBDigital audiobooks
Please ask a librarian or come in and see us if you have questions.